The Wrinkle-Free Secret Says…
“You Don’t Have To Grow Old Gracefully”
Have you read about what’s being called “The Wrinkle-Free Secret?”
I’ve heard it talked about for years but I had always thought was just an urban myth. That is, until very recently.
Before we get into what “The Wrinkle-Free Secret” is, let’s talk little about why we develop wrinkles and what most people try to do about it.
Why Does Our Skin Have To Age?
We all know that one of the downsides of growing older is that time takes its toll on your skin. But is there FINALLY a real way to fight the aging process?
Even when you are younger, the forces of nature are actively searching for ways to victimize your skin with the ravages of aging. Including what will soon become your lifelong nemesis… WRINKLES!
The sad truth is we can’t change certain things when it comes to our skin, like what’s passed down to us in our DNA from our parents.
But despite your family history, wrinkles are NOT something you just have to accept. You CAN fight wrinkles!
And, the GOOD NEWS is …
You Can Win The War On Aging Skin!
If you are willing to do certain things.
It’s not always going to be easy BUT it is worth whatever it takes to look your best because when you look better you FEEL better and you live better.
Here Are 7 Tips For Fighting Wrinkles And Keeping Your Skin Looking Younger:
1. Drink plenty of water every day. Most doctors recommend 7 to 10 glasses a day.
Water flushes out toxins, keeping your body and skin clean. Also, your skin will look clearer and plumper if it is not dry. Definitely the first step for “anti-aging skin care” to look younger.
2. Eat a healthy balanced diet, include something from all the major food groups each day in your diet. Eat plenty of fiber and fresh fruit and vegetables. Not only will your skin look younger but your body will age better and you will be less prone to many common diseases of old age.
3. Aim to lead a stress-free, calm existence. If you are stressed the body releases chemicals which years ago would have helped you to deal with the problem with “fight” or “flight”. Since these are not a solution to most of life today’s problems, the chemicals will stay in your body and cause you to become mentally or physically ill.
4. Regular exercise, taken at least 3 times a week and daily if possible, will work wonders in helping you look and feel younger. Ensure the exercise is vigorous enough to make you break out in a sweat and your skin will look younger as toxins are flushed out. Remember to contact your doctor before drastically changing your exercise regime.
5. Avoid UV radiation as it is the major cause of premature skin aging and wrinkles. Ensure you always have adequate sun protection for the climate and your skin type. Buy facial moisturizers which contain UV protection for daily use.
6. Try to cut out nicotine and alcohol consumption. Smoking will age you as chemicals in the smoke are aging to the skin and will reverse your anti-aging skin care process.
7. Look for skin care products which are anti-aging (those containing the ingredients Vitamin C, retinol and ceramides are very good). Try different anti-aging skin care products to see which works best for you and moisturize daily. Remember, if you feel good about yourself, you will look good
Keep your skin healthier by doing all you can as a preventative – and that includes taking vitamins and eating plenty of healthy foods.
But since those steps alone won’t prevent wrinkles, you’ll want a little extra help.
You’ll get this help by using products that stop wrinkles from occurring or reverses signs of aging. One of the easiest methods to use to fight wrinkles is an anti-aging cream. These creams have ingredients that restore the skin’s moisture level. They contain botanical ingredients and are rich in vitamins. They can be used as a stand-alone treatment or applied before you put on any makeup.
Anti-aging creams work by locking in moisture, preventing the skin from continuing to lose softness. The minerals and extracts work to soothe skin that’s been damaged by wrinkles. These products provide the nutrients that your skin has to have, but that most people don’t get.
An anti-aging lotion is similar to the creams you can buy. These work to get rid of the wrinkles and give your skin a healthy appearance. Many of these products will contain Retinol, which is an antioxidant – and like antioxidants in food, Retinol helps fight against cell damage. Healthy skin cells result in healthier, younger-looking skin.
Some wrinkles (like crows feet) are highly noticeable and stubborn to get rid of, but using Botox erases even those stubborn wrinkles. You can have Botox injections done in a doctor’s office, but these are painful, inconvenient and expensive treatments.
You also have to continue having the injections, so the cost continues to grow. An alternative is to use a product containing Botox. You can find these products in cream or lotion form without the high cost of the injections.
Check out these recommended articles: